Hello, Love Of Parties Customers !
You have questions. We have answers! We’ll update these as the site changes and grows! If you have additional questions after reading through these answers just email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why does Love Of Parties exist?
We exist for two objectives:
- Provide clients a single location for finding a wide variety of unique, exciting event rental items.
- Help our partners and their families achieve their dream of having a successful home business.
Why should I order my rentals here?
- We’re going to have the biggest variety of items because we don’t just have one vendor. The more vendors – the more variety!
- The pricing will be better because most of our vendors don’t have to pay for accountants and huge marketing that big rent shops have to pay for.
- By renting here you support local home businesses…stay at home moms, families, brides and so many others!
Are you a rental business?
No. We are a listing site that allows vendors to post their items. We do not provide the items on the site. All rentals and any rental terms are made with the actual vendor to whom the item belongs to.
How do I order?
It’s meant to be as simple as possible! Browse the inventory for your city and add it to your shopping cart! Once you’ve got what you need just check out, pay online and check your inbox for the confirmation email.
What about pickup and delivery?
If you order multiple items it’s likely you’ve ordered them from various different vendors. Each vendor will contact you to schedule pickup. Some vendors may provide delivery for an extra charge which you can arrange with them directly.
What if I have questions about a certain item?
You are encouraged to contact the vendor directly. Because we only host their item post we wouldn’t have the intimate knowledge of the product or availability to best answer your question. The vendor’s contact info is usually listed in their bio or in your confirmation email. If not reach out to us via email@example.com
Are there any hidden fees?
No. The price listed on the site is the only thing you pay.
Do you offer insurance for the rentals? Do you have an arbitration policy?
Not currently. We do not offer insurance, arbitration services or any other legal services or guarantees. Any and all liability must be shared and discussed between the vendor and client directly.
Do you deliver the items?
We do not provide delivery services or any related arrangements. Any pick-up or delivery arrangements are made directly between the client and vendor.