These are the most popular Sacramento Party Rentals from multiple vendors. Browse and book online! Who are the best vendors for event rentals in Sacramento?
Mismatched China Dinner Plates0.50$ / 4 days Rented By: Anna Vera EventsSelect date(s)
White Wood Folding Chairs1.75$ / 4 days Rented By: Lily IvakhovSelect date(s)
Mismatched China Dessert Plates0.30$ / 4 days Rented By: Anna Vera EventsSelect date(s)
Mismatched China Tea Cups0.50$ / 4 days Rented By: Anna Vera EventsSelect date(s)
Mismatched China Saucers0.20$ / 4 days Rented By: Anna Vera EventsSelect date(s)
Gold Candle Holders0.75$ / 3 days Rented By: Anna Vera EventsSelect date(s)
White Folding Chairs1.55$ / 3 days Rented By: Sacdecor N RentalsSelect date(s)
Vintage Gold Tapered Candlestick Holders0.45$ / 3 days Rented By: Nadia GSelect date(s)
Assorted Napkins0.25$ – 0.35$ Rented By: Lily IvakhovSelect date(s)
Wine glass0.35$ / 3 days Rented By: Events To Remember Party RentalsSelect date(s)
Assorted Wine Glasses0.25$ – 0.35$ Rented By: Lily IvakhovSelect date(s)
Cherry folding chair3.00$ / 3 days Rented By: Sacdecor N RentalsSelect date(s)
Ranking Sacramento’s Best Options for Party Rentals
As with any major city, there is a myriad of options for you to chose from for Sacramento party rentals for your wedding, birthday or other special events. There are established “legacy” services like Celebrations (in Reno, Roseville, and Sacramento), United company and Aba Daba Rents (Citrus Heights and Sacramento). There are also many smaller event rental shops scattered all throughout. Is there a better option in the sunny 916?
Good | Large Legacy Sacramento Party Rental Shops
It’s well known that large party rental organizations have to deal with expensive overhead. The cost of people in the office, warehouses, vehicle maintenance, advertising is all passed on to their clients! You get a great selection of party rentals but you will pay more. Their contracts and policies are usually stricter as well and will charge you fees every time you want some flexibility.
Better | Smaller Neighborhood Party Rental Shops in Sacramento
A good local Sacramento party rentals shop can be a gem. You are usually dealing with a business owner that cares, a carefully curated inventory of party rentals and cheaper prices. The downside is that the rental inventory is limited. And you still have to call and explain what you’re looking for because their site may not be up to date!
BEST| Multi-Vendor Event Rentals Marketplace
You don’t experience the downsides of the two other options when you rent from Sacramento’s only party rental marketplace. Booking your party rentals through LoveOfParties.com is a HUGE win:
- Saves You Money. The vendors that share their items on this site don’t have to pay accountants, storage fees, and advertising. You get their best rate every single time. It’s like getting your party rentals on sale every single time!
- More Options To Pick From. There are several dozen vendors that share their items here which means the inventory contains hundreds of different kinds of items totaling thousands of total inventory!
- Available Dates Displayed Online. Every other place, big or small, will ask you to call your order in or submit an online form. Not here! Each item has their availability marked on their calendar so you know if it’s available for your dates. Find and Rent immediately online with no hassle! Check out the inventory for yourself!
Our party rentals vendors are easily accessible from all throughout the Northern California valley including from nearby communities including Elk Grove, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Davis, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, El Dorado Hills, Rocklin, Woodland, Auburn and West Sacramento.
What can you rent?
Different events may require different kinds of rentals.
Wedding rentals and Reception or Banquet supplies: Weddings usually require larger equipment and furniture rentals including tents, tables, chairs, linens, mobile bars, flatware and glassware. You should be able to find most of what you need right here!
Bridal Shower and Baby Shower rentals: These are smaller more intimate parties where you may go with themed decor, backdrops, mood lighting and special glassware to make it perfect.
Birthdays, anniversaries and special events: Depending on how big the event may be you may still need backdrops, decor, tables and chairs. Usually, kids are involved so make sure you grab something special to keep them entertained!
Corporate and business events: You may want to consider looking at the black tablecloths, a mobile bar and appropriate accessories in your planning.
Photoshoots: Looking for something fun? We’ve got tons of props and decor to complement your design and location! You’ll find everything from vintage, floral, modern, shabby chic, rustic and many other styles.
Sacramento Rentals Vendors
By renting through LoveOfParties.com you’re supporting your local community!
- Our vendors range from professional shops to stay at home moms and recently married couples. New products added every week!
- They live locally where you live…in Folsom, Rocklin, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova and all over the Sacramento area!
- They provide every service you need including table and chair rentals, linen, plates and dinnerware, decor, backdrops and much more!
How to contact a specific vendor?
If you’re looking for a phone number or email for a particular vendor you can usually find it in their profile. However, the best way to get help is to use the Contact Page to message them directly!
Have more questions? See our Client FAQ here.
- Anita Mikhaylichenko
- Anna Vera Events
- Eclipse Event Lighting
- Events To Remember Party Rentals
- Happily Ever After Rentals
- Happily Ever Details
- Karina Semiryazhko
- Karina Shvets
- L'Belle Weddings
- L&A Events
- Lily Ivakhov
- Lulu and Tink
- Majestic Media Mirrors
- Memorable Events Rentals
- Nadia G
- Oksana Nechitaylo
- Photo Booth Bros
- Sacdecor N Rentals
- Stella Rental
- The Magic Eye
- Vic & Tanya Rentals
- Vitaliy Merkulov
- White Elephant Co. Vintage Shop & Rentals
- yay for cake // sacramento rentals, floral and event design
You can contact any vendor directly through our “Contact Us” page!